terça-feira, maio 07, 2013



*********
Adoro essa letra, essa melodia.
Muito a ver.
Tudo a ver...
One Direction

...
I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes
When you smile

You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back
At the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly
...
I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh, it's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things
...


I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still love to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me...
...
You'll never love yourself
Half as much as I love you
You'll never treat yourself right darlin
But I want you to

If I let you know
I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like 

I love you
...
These little things

It's you
It's you
They add up to
And...

I'm in love with all these little things.

2 comentários:

  1. Michelle,

    É sempre muito bom ler Fernando Pessoa, um gênio poético de incomum percepção das vicissitudes de cada um de nós.

    Um grande abraço.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. muito linda, poste mais fotos suas, por favor

    ResponderExcluir